POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : povray.binaries.wip? : Re: povray.binaries.wip? Server Time
4 Aug 2024 08:26:02 EDT (-0400)
  Re: povray.binaries.wip?
From: Tim Nikias v2 0
Date: 14 Jun 2003 16:53:29
Message: <3eeb8b49$1@news.povray.org>
But I don't understand what's the problem with that?
Most of the time people are working on one image
or one system. Posting examples gets feedback on
how to improve things. Those famous Lurkers learn
something on the way and quietly evolve, until they
hit the newsgroups with some awesome pics... :-)

There's no use in posting thousands of WIPs of course,
but people rarely post every new succession of an image,
but only major break-throughs etc...

--
Tim Nikias v2.0
Email: Tim### [at] gmxde